The finest, estate grown and produced extra virgin olive oil from Basilicata, Italy. Elena Fucci’s “Titolio” is powerful, spicy and has a high content of the antioxidant polyphenols which are so good for us.
- Cultivar: Ogliarola del Vulture and other varieties
- Olive Grove Age: 30 -40 years
- Soil: Volcanic Layers of Lava, Lapilli, Ash and Layers Of Clay
- Harvest only by hand, end October through mid November
- Milling: Old (granite) mill stone system with continuous cold pressing; temperature-controlled
- Acidity: 0.13gr/L
- Production: 2500, 500ml bottles
The color is green with golden overtones. On the nose are aromas of dill, fennel, artichoke, pepper and hay. On the palate, intensely fruity, complex and elegant with some spicy notes; Titolio is well-balanced. Food pairing includes: vegetable crudites, seafood, beef tartar, soup from vegetables.